Friday, October 7, 2011

It was a good ride...

7.59 a.m 7.10.2011

3.1.2011 - 7.10.2011. It was a good ride though dari awal sampai ke akhirnya. And semuanya akan menjadi sesuatu yang akan dikenang sampai bila-bila. I guess that she's not into that commitment part of a relationship and wants to fly high into the sky tanpa ada yang mengepit sayapnya. Lalu aku biarkan sahaja dia terbang because she deserves it more. I'm just another chapter in her life and vice versa. And she deserves to live her life to the fullest until she finally founds who she really is in this world (even though perkara itu membuatkan aku falling even more for her).

Tapi chapter ini akan terpahat in my mind because for once, I felt some genuine love towards someone and I do believe that it was real. However, hujan pula yang datang mencurah-curah di waktu tengahari perjalanan ini. And I know it was my mistake for absolutely believing in all of this all along. The real fool in all of this is me. But I'll take it because I deserve it. It pays to be selfless and loyal. Tapi aku terima semua sebab that's just me and it is impossible to change it. Aku tak akan revert back to be my old ways and will always be selfless and loyal.

To her, Miss Razorblade;


"Thank you for at least giving me a glimpse of what relationship is all about. I am so sorry if I was such an annoyance to you all this while. You have been the best thing that happened to me this year and I will never ever forget that. Your surprises will be kept as those were truly special and gave me some sort of motivation and direction in my life pada masa yang dulu. Also, that thing on my finger akan selalu dipakai sampai saya tutup mata sebab tempat awak takkan berubah dalam hati ini, bersebelahan dengan famili saya. Semoga awak dapat terbang tinggi dan mencapai segalanya yang awak dream selama ini. One more thing, be that wonder woman that you always be. Looking forward to read your final product bila dah siap nanti."

Au revoire, for now. (kalau ada jodoh tak ke mana, kan ?)

p.s: bak kata seseorang, "Next time, just go gung-ho and pinang terus!"

Notakecil:

- Graduation month and I am not really looking forward to it. Maybe just celebrating it with my family only as I do not want to ruin my friend's celebration due to me being not into it. It will be so awkward with her being there. Or I can just skip altogether ? We'll see how it goes.

-Also, diri ini akan cuba mengelak dari family gatherings sebab tak mahu menjawab soalan 5W 1H yang pastinya akan keluar daripada kaum kerabat about that end-of-the-year thing.

- Work has been good, tapi bila motivasi dan matlamat dah tiada, perhaps a change is needed. I'm willing to take that risk. Last resort perhaps kembali ke akar umbi dan menjadi pendidik bangsa when February 2012 comes.

- WWE is trying to rekindle some of its "Attitude Era" magic. Not really working in my eyes but I do look forward to what will happen next.

- Being completely out of touch with the happenings in sports really hurts. Sedang mncuba kembali mengikutinya perlahan-lahan.

- RIP Steve Jobs, pengasas Apple Inc. dan antara visionairies terhebat in this lifetime. Tanpa dia, takkan ada Ipod, Iphone dan sebagainya.

- Masih lagi menjadi seorang yang stingy dan sukar untk mengeluarkan duit. Bekalan untuk masa depan yang memang tidak menentu.

- On the other hand, PSP-3000 is damn tempting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment