Monday, May 9, 2011

Something about her..

10.24 a.m 9.5.2011

Alhamdulillah, after a torrid work hangover of a week, diri ini kembali menjadi waras semula and I am back to being myself again. A pursuer of dreams and a wannabee somebody. Dengan tamatnya degree, maka bermulalah journey aku to the unknown. Welcome to the harsh and cold real world, Fairus! Anyways, entry kali ni is a dedication towards a girl that I have known recently and can be consdered as a conqueror of this little heart of mine (damn, he is falling in again!). A girl that at first, aku tak sangka akan kenal, malahan rapat. But then again, that four letter word, FATE is again at play. And now, this guy is into her. Entri terdahulu, I have said a few words about her. Thankfully, the thing that she said was a total misunderstanding on my part. Dan sekarang, at least aku ada peluang to prove to her that I can be her man (damn I love this 'Chase' portion of relationship).

That four month period telah banyak membuka mataku terhadap si dia. Such a strong-willed girl, yet deep inside lies a very feminine and fragile heart. Walaupun begitu, I still do not know her fully yet. But, day after day, the pieces to her puzzles are starting to unravel, one by one. And learning something new about her day after day is something that I cherish. And vice versa, she learns a lot about me as well. I've never been as open as this terhadap seorang perempuan. Tetapi itu penting sebenarnya, as a boy needs to know about his girl, and a girl needs to know about his boy. Then, barulah persefahaman dapat dibina. It is more interesting this way as it feels like an adventure to the unknown. You never know what you're gonna get. It is really exciting indeed.

Hopefully, by the end of it all, I can ultimately be hers. Hopefully she does have the same feeling as I have towards her. Ingin sekali aku mahu menjadi 'kesayangan' si dia itu, dan juga the first to be introduced to her mother. Ah, you are thinking ahead of yourself again, Fairus. Get your head focused !

One step at a time, slow and steady.

I just don't want to be that damn silly guy again.

Au Revoir, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment