Thursday, May 5, 2011

Best Buddy material...

6.20 a.m 5.5.2011

Finally satu entry yang true untuk tahun 2011. Keadaan semasa yang sedikit reda akhirnya membantu for me to write another piece of my mind. Practical training was hard and fun, but that will be written for another day. This time, ianya adalah satu luahan perasaan yg mendalam after a very tough night that I have endured.

*rant begins*

Once again, diri ini telah menjadi subject untuk menjadi hanya best buddy a.k.a good friend a.k.a best friend kepada opposite sex and tidak mampu menjadi lebih daripada itu. Maybe it is just me who is not good enough to be more than a friend. Lately, I've been the subject for them to talk about problems with their men. That is pretty pathetic jika dikenangkan yang aku hanya menjadi tempat mengadu dan merujuk tentang permasalahan lelaki. And aku, as a typical me, just listen and try to give an honest opinion yang mungkin mampu merungkai permasalahan tu, walaupun I haven't been in a serious relationship for the longest of time. Again, typical me of helping people out. In the end, diri ni juga yang akan terasa sakitnya sebab tak mampu untuk menjadi seorang lover kepada perempuan.

For the past six months I've been let down by women twice, due to the fact that they accept me as a best buddy a.k.a good friend a.k.a best friend only, and tidak lebih daripada itu. That pretty much sucks. Especially the second one after all the hope in the world that I have towards her actually becoming that special girl of mine. And now she is the only one in this particular person's mind and heart. Perhaps pekara ini tak boleh nak rush sangat. One step at a time. Perhaps juga I have to be on 'chasing' mode again. Start from the beginning again. Tetapi, mungkin pengakhirannya akan sama sahaja. Pengakhiran yang sangat tidak digemari ketika ini.

Perhaps the Foreveralone club will have its newest member: me.

*rant ends*

Lega sedikit selepas sesi luahan tadi. Now I am feeling a lot better. Who says that blogging is not good for your mental health. It helps tremendously.

Au revoir, mon ami.

Notakecil:

- To-do list to get her: Play kites, watch sunset, go up Broga Hill, watch the new Transformer movie. Gonna get this done to win her heart. There will be an entry especially dedicated to her. :)

- After Friday, yours truly akan secara rasminya bertukar status dari seorang pelajar kepada seorang penganggur.

- The uncertain future is certainly getting on my nerves.

- Hating the state of WWE landscape right now. It degrades a lot after so much hope last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment