Friday, August 12, 2011

A thing or two... (and more)

9.32 a.m 12.8.2011


Nak buat style bullet points a-la Notakecil. Just to tell some things of my chest.


- Dah masuk 12 hari dah umat Islam di Malaysia berpuasa. This is the first time yang mana aku berpuasa sebagai seorang pekerja. Dulu, masa jadi student dah biasa busy masa puasa, so it was not that hard for me to adjust my body to not eat during the days. Lagipun lebih jimat. Nak kumpul duit. And this could be my first Ramadhan where I pay for my own zakat, Insya Allah.


- Talking about work,it has been pretty good. Tak pernah lagi aku berasa sedikit animosity towards my work, although tiring at times. Kerja kena ikhlas, kalau tak rezeki tu tak berkat. Although if there's no more career advancement for me in this field, I might want to switch to some other work by the end of this year, Insya Allah.


- Speaking of the end of this year, aku masih belum dalam preparation mode untuk benda baik yang bakal berlaku kelak, although my other half dah dalam mode sebegitu. But for sure, aku sedang mengumpul the necessary budget for it. Still searching for that courage to tell my dad about it. Once abah telah diberitahu, baru aku khabarkan kepada Muntik Team pada raya nanti. Hopefully it will turn out to be a pleasant surprise for them. I know there's some sort of problem setiap kali raya menjelang at the Muntik Team's household (I'm not deaf nor blind), tetapi I truly hope that this thing that I am going to do would somehow make all of them feel some joy during the Raya period.


- Untuk Raya tahun ni, maybe aku hanya membeli sepasang baju Melayu sahaja, and that's just about it. No T-shirts, pants or any other items. Cuma satu pasang Baju Melayu sahaja, and that's through my paycheck. Perhaps shopping at the last minute? Murah sikit. Again, nak kumpul duit.


- WWE is in its best right now bagi aku. Certainly looking forward to the Summerslam PPV this coming Isnin (will be one very sad cat if I don't get an off day on that day). Cena vs Punk II. Satu storyline yang penuh intrigue thanks to their great promo work. Aku akan berpuas hati jika match antara mereka nanti is on par atau lebih hebat daripada match mereka di Money in The Bank bulan lepas.


- Musim BPL akan bermula lagi. My team, Manchester United (penyandang kejuaraan BPL musim lepas) nampaknya akan bermula dari bawah semula dengan injection pemain-pemain muda yang dipanggil semula dari loan spells (Cleverley, Wellbeck) serta acquisition baru (De Gea, Phil Jones). Dengan saingan hebat daripada kelab-kelab lain, aku berharap this season, the Red Devils akan terus mara ke hadapan, taking on the spirit of 1999 with them. GGMU!


- Last but not least, kepada that other half of my heart:

"It has been 2 months and 1 day since this journey started. And it will continue for a very very long time, God Willing. Just like what you said to me, "have faith, don't stress. good luck! ♥"


"If it's love,
And we decide that it's forever,
No one else could do it better,
If it's love,
And we're two birds of a feather,
Then the rest is just whenever"

- If It's Love by Train

Until then, Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment