Wednesday, November 25, 2009

(Puisi-tri in Motion) Memories..

10.33 p.m 23.11.2009
In my own room


Memories..
It describe something that were in the past..
Something that deeply affect us..
For the rest of our life..

It might be good memories..
Such as times with the loved ones..
Or at least times with those who were closed to us..
Those who were significant to us..

Sometimes it might be bad..
Catastrophes that struck suddenly..
Bad luck that ensued..
Dealing with fucked up situation..
Or something that we portrayed or saw as bad..

But it does fade through times..
As we move on with our lives..
Being far away from it..
And not having the chance to come back to it..
Ever again..

But I do ponder at times..
Should we make way for the new experience..
Or still cling on to those memories..
Memories that we know will never ever happen again..

As I ponder through it..
I knew that those memories will never also forever..
But at least I know..
That I will cherish as it last..

No comments:

Post a Comment